Because selecting the right role is, by far, the most important step in landing a tech job, this course goes in-depth on that critical inflection point. After all, if a tech recruiter doesn't think you fit the role you've applied for, you'll never get an interview, let alone break into tech.
As such, here's what you can expect:
- I'll walk you through every major non-technical job - from Product Management to Project Management, from BizOps to BizDev - including what they do all day and what kind of people fit them best
- You'll complete an interactive exercise to identify which role is the perfect one for you, using the digital workbook I include with the course
- You'll revamp your resume and LinkedIn profile to make sure they're perfectly aligned with that role
That's because LinkedIn is the #1 tool you'll need to break into tech as a non-techie. Given that tech recruiters would generally prefer to hire people who've already worked in tech, you need to fight harder to get their attention - and that's exactly what LinkedIn lets you do.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How to use the exact right keywords on your LinkedIn profile to show up on recruiters' searches
- How to build your network so that, even if you don't know a single techie, you'll be able to find contacts at any tech company in the world
- How to research companies to make sure they're right for you - and get an insider edge during your interviews
Because while the other courses are geared towards setting you up for success, this course walks you step-by-step through the actual application process. And so if you're confident that you know where you belong in tech, this is the right place to finish up your journey.
As such, this is what we'll cover:
- How to find every single tech job for your desired role - from the biggest tech giant to the tiniest startup
- A visual walkthrough of every step you need to get a referral for your dream job - which will guarantee you an interview
- Line-by-line reviews of good and bad answers for every typical tech interview question - along with a full preparation plan